HHS Band and Orchestra Trip 2021 - Disney World
The trip dates are March 31 - April 3, 2022.
- Student-musicians must be registered for the
trip by September 13, 2021.
- The first deposit was due by September 20, 2021.
- Families wishing to use their Trip Account to pay for the trip will have two fundraising milestones:
- October 31st (for the November 15th payment)
- December 31, 2021 (for January 5th payment)
- Students will fly to Florida and will need a form of ID. A School ID will suffice just as long as the name on the ID matches the one on the air manifest that BOPs submits to the airline. If your student does have a State ID, Driver's License, or U.S. Passport, those will work as well.
BOPs Trip Accounts and Disbursements
Trip costs can be covered by your BOPs Trip Account. Please plan your fundraising accordingly because trip fees will be sent to Bob Rodgers Travel Company on two (2) separate dates. Disbursement deadlines will be announced soon.
Families wishing to use their Trip Account will have until December 31, 2021 to accrue funds.
to raise funds in your Trip Account?
- Purchase Gift Card Scrip (http://www.hhsmusic.org/giftcards.html)
Grocery Scrip (http://www.hhsmusic.org/scrip.html).
Send an email to Lisa Spoelker at email@example.com to inquire about your Trip Account balance and/or to specify the amount that you would like to allocate to this trip.
Chaperones and Other Parent Volunteer
We will need many chaperones for this trip. See information about the travel costs for chaperones on the Bob Rogers Trip Fact Sheet.
If you are interested in helping, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still have questions?