Everyday, Birthday and Holiday Gift Cards
Build your child’s trip account (money you can earn through BOPs fundraising to help pay for biennial trips by the band and orchestra) and help build the BOPS general fund.
Shop with Scrip participating businesses include Applebee’s, Dominoes, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Subway, Wawa, Whole Foods, and stores/websites such as Bed Bath and Beyond, Bath and Body Works, CVS, Home Depot, Lowe's, Lands End, Pet Smart, Staples, Target and hundreds more! Kohl’s allows you to use the gift cards to pay your Kohl's credit card bills (in store only).
Shop with Scrip offers traditional cards, reloadable cards and ScripNow (downloadable e-scrip).
Think about where you shop the most; plan ahead to purchase scrip, and use it for your regular shopping to quickly build your child/family's trip account. Scrip and gift cards aren't just for gifts anymore!
Follow the directions below:
- Go to shopwithscrip.com and click on the Register button at the top right.
- Click the gray "Register" button on the top right of the page.
- Under the heading on the left "Would you like to join your group's existing program?" scroll down and click on "Join a Scrip Program".
- Enter our Enrollment Code: 8LE8888E13927. If you entered it correctly, Haverford BOPS/Havertown, PA will appear on the left of the screen with registration questions to the right.
- Complete all questions to register. It's important that you include your student's name and music teacher in the Classroom/Group field.
Ordering deadlines for physical gift cards for Fall 2017:
October 14 November 11 December 9
Physical gift cards are typically available within a week of the final order date. With the ScripNow, Reloadable gift cards, PrestoPay and the MyScripWalltet for mobile devices, you don't have to wait at all!
Payment by check, payable to Haverford BOPs, should be submitted soon after the online order is placed, and no later than the cutoff (or order may not be processed for that month). Checks can be dropped off to the coordinator (Ruth Ann Yakscoe), or, for your convenience during the school year, to the HHS BOPs box or the HMS Big Red Box. Please let coordinator know when a check has been put in either BOPs box.
Shop with Scrip also offers PrestoPay; purchases are debited from a bank account with a low fee of 15 cents per checkout. MyScripWallet is an online way to order and pay for gift cards from a mobile device. Complete details about gift cards, ScripNow (printable e-cards), payment methods and more can be found on the Support pages at shopwithscrip.com.
Questions? Call Coordinator Ruth Anne Yakscoe – 610-329-9174.
Half of the rebate percentage of each order will be credited to your child’s trip account and the other half goes to the BOPs General Fund. It’s a WIN WIN situation. So stock up now and watch how quickly your trip account grows!
Interested in grocery scrip? Visit our grocery scrip information page.